Healthy Flourless Brownies
These healthy flourless brownies are soft, cakey (or fudgy!) and deliver a rich dark chocolate flavor that will satisfy your sweet tooth without any unhealthy ingredients. Plus, they are so easy that you can whip them up in less than 30 minutes!
Cuisine: American, Paleo
Keyword: Flourless Brownies, Paleo Brownies, Paleo Dessert
Calories: 111 kcal
Author: Hannah Healy
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar (use swerve or granulated monk fruit for keto)
1/2 tsp baking soda (omit for a more fudgy texture)
Dash sea salt
1/3 cup coconut oil softened
1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Set oven to 350°. In a mixing bowl or food processor combine all dry ingredients (cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, sea salt).
- Add the wet ingredients including the eggs, milk, coconut oil and vanilla and blend together.
- If you are using a keto sweetener, you may need to add more moisture to get the right brownie batter consistency. Add 1 tbsp at a time of milk to the mixture until you get the right brownie batter texture (see video below for consistency).
- Grease an 8×8 square pan with coconut oil and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out dry.